9.01.2010

Nana's way

 

Lark is learning how to sew the binding by hand. Much to her dismay!!! But of course that is the way my mama showed me so...  She Is so close to finishing her first quilt. She's excited about giving it as a gift to a close friend. We've been a little off schedule- rob just had his wisdom teeth out and I have been starting a Blog for my paintings. Too much at one time. We are thinking about starting her an etsy account so she can sell a few things. Did I mention that she wants to have a retail store that focuses on handmade vintage and re-purposed items.
Sounds good to me. I'd shop there. We may be a little slow this month. She starts back to school mid September. She and a fibers classmate are moving in to an apartment together and rob moved out last month. Whew! Hallelujah! Freedom.

Gulp. Gulp. I'm really gonna miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment